Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm Living On Borrowed Time

20 years ago I should have been dead.
I would have been happy, I would have been in heaven with Jesus and my loved ones who went before me. But, my children would have been crushed, my Mom devastated, and my husband Dale, burdened beyond what I can imagine.

  But the  Lord had mercy on my babies and He instantly cured me in a moment of time.  



All praise to Him, cancer and death blown out of my body, and Jesus' living hope poured in.  
For 20 years it's only Jesus wings of grace that has carried me.  All of my many mistakes, faults, and sins He has generously forgiven.  His love and power of mercy, grace, and forgiveness is unfathomable, like a mighty river of God's love blown into the universe 2,000 years ago on the cross when He cried, IT IS FINISHED- PAID IN FULL.  Jesus has instructed me that for the rest of my life He has called me to tell of His mercy, grace, and forgiveness in my life.  I'm a widow.  Jesus is my Husband.  

No comments:

Post a Comment