Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Needed A Miracle

I needed God.  I was desperate beyond human help.

The only reason I'm alive today is because my Mom cried out to Jesus all night long in prayer, night watchings, and fasting. 
 She begged the God of the universe to take terminal cancer off me. This was 20 years ago.  She asked Jesus to deliver me from death. Crying she lay curled up on the floor in her living room in a fetal position all night long. Begging God to heal me.  She told God she could not live if I died then.  She was right.  Jesus heard my Momma's cries.  He worked a miracle of mercy in me.  Jesus blew out the cancer.  He poured in me a 'living hope' when a man of God prayed for me.  In an instant, cancer blown out, life, and life eternal poured in. 

 This was a true miracle from Jesus, The Man or Mercy. 

Image: biltrix.com


  This was the beginning of an incredible journey with Jesus for me 20 years ago.  Life has never been the same.  Eternity has a whole new meaning to me.  Jesus had mercy on my family and I when He divinely healed me of terminal cancer in a moment.  For the last 20 years His wings of grace, God's goodness alone, has carried me.  Jesus has forgiven me unimaginable sins, as if they'd never happened.  


Jesus has instructed me to tell of His mercy, His grace, and His forgiveness. 
(Image: lds.org)










 Unfathomable power  emanating through and from Him. Love, flowing like a mighty river of life in which we are immersed.  GOD IS LOVE. (John's Epistles)  IN HIM WE LIVE, AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING. (Acts)  Mercy, grace, forgiveness unfathomable blown into the universe 2,000 years ago on the cross... forever, and ever, and ever.  For us who believe IN HIM IS LIFE, AND THIS LIFE IS THE LIGHT OF HUMANITY.  (John 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment