Thursday, June 5, 2014

Update

  There are great prayer needs and intense spiritual warfare during these fasts.  The last fast left me extremely ill for over a week.  The prayers were for a summer of souls in Spokane, and many more needs.  On a physical level I must have gotten dehydrated is the only reason I can figure that I got so sick.  Of course, we know that All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. (Rom. 8)  So, God even used the infirmity to give me the time and focus to fast track through 2 courses, Genesis.  Praise to His Name.

Thank God, I'm on my feet again. 
lookuntojesus.net


It is tempting to stop fasting.  I can't do that though.  I've made a commitment to fast and prayer for people one day a week until end of October.  I trust God to give me the strength to endure.  It saddens me that I don't have the physical empowerment nor annointing from Jesus to undertake long fasts as I used to.  Long fasts used to put me into an altered state of mind, where the cares of this world go away, and I saw more through God's eyes.  To know Him is my hearts desires.   

For documentation, Jesus has kept me on track, fasting and prayer 1 to 2 days a week.  Thank-You Lord.

Yesterday I witnessed to a senior, disabled woman.  I knew that Jesus loved her and wanted her to be in heaven with Him someday (soon.)  So, I talked to her about Jesus.  She said she didn't believe and was a unitarian, and she was too old.  I told her Jesus loved her and wants her to believe in Him, and He will get her to heaven.  I did ask her to think about Jesus and receive Him.  She said ok.  Soul's are in the balance.  This life is the valley of decision.  I pray she come to salvation!  I'd love to see her in heaven.  Makes me cry when I consider the alternative. 

 God have mercy on America.  Make this a summer of souls for the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment