Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fasting for New Beginnings

jcsio.org image


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, lean not on your own understandings , in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. (Prov 3:5,6 KJV) 


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

The weather is changing and we're entering a new season.  The season of fall, and a new day of discovery in Christ.  Jesus loves you, and He has good plans for you.  Let us turn back to Him anew and trust Him with all our ways.  He will lead us on paths of righteousness of His Names sake.  Jesus is the Rock of our Salvation.

Fasting dates: August 26, August 31 for RSP, KI, Chuck Missler, my future, my family, my city, my country, etc.  God have mercy on America.

No comments:

Post a Comment